Why is Spectralink Enterprise DECT Different?
- Spectralink DECT for Business users has over three times the coverage of Wi-Fi
- Spectralink DECT works with all leading unified communications (UC) platforms
- Spectralink DECT is uniquely able to migrate customers who have old cabling based upon Analogue and Digital moving to cloud services and Hosted Voice platforms
- Spectralink DECT offers seamless multi-cell roaming across large sites, campus and even different locations
- Spectralink DECT offers additional features like “Man Down” and alarm buttons on the handsets for staff safety and protection for remote or lone workers
- Spectralink DECT is certified to the highest level of security on the market.
- Deliver high-quality and secure voice communications across all enterprise environments
- Dramatically improve collaboration and productivity of mobile workers
- Maximize employee availability using feature rich, reliable and highly robust devices
- Increase business efficiency by integrating application systems and business processes with mobile devices
- Leverage investment in circuit-switched or IP/SIP PBX platforms throughout the workplace.
DECT Key Features
- Vertical application-enabled enterprise mobile workplace solutions
- Compatibility with leading Call Control / Unified Communications (UC/UCaaS) platforms.
- Providing exact handsets for all your business needs
- Robust and high-quality features
- Modular, and scalable servers.
Download DECT Portfolio Overview
Components of a DECT Solution
Mobility Intelligence Platform
AMIE is a cloud-based service which can handle large enterprise DECT systems. It provides centralized administration and control for servers, base stations and handsets
Additional DECT Infrastructure
We offer a range of additional infrastructure products to work alongside our DECT Servers such as Base Stations and Repeaters
We offer specific DECT Solutions for SOHO, Lone Workers and ATEX handsets