The Spectralink 7202 and 7212 wireless DECT handsets are designed for long-term dependability and increased mobility in specialized working environments. The functionalities of the robust and feature-rich handsets make them a valuable working tool for personnel within industries such as retail and healthcare. Moreover, the flexible menu structure allows the handsets to be customized to specific vertical markets.Find a Partner
- Customize the handset with third party applications
- Delivers exceptional voice quality without any background noise, echo, delay, or interruptions
- Resistant to drops and shocks making the handsets more durable
- Allows mobile employees to work more efficiently with extended battery life and quick recharging
With these handsets, employees can benefit from being able to move around the office facility freely, while constantly being accessible as they roam within the work campus.
For the employee on-the-move, battery life is of utmost importance and since these handsets use temperature compensated charging, this allows for quick recharging without damaging the batteries and enabling employees to remain productive while mobile.
Spectralink 7202 Handset
The Spectralink 7202 is a robust, well-designed, feature- rich, and price competitive handset that meets the demands for mobility and is built for long-term dependability in harsh environments.
Spectralink 7212 Handset
The Spectralink 7212 extends the capabilities of the Spectralink 7202. With speakerphone and vibrate mode – as well as the possibility of attaching a wired headset, it allows users to enjoy hands-free mobility. Finally, the 7212 handset models are IP54 rated – supporting enhanced protection from dust and water splashes, for a more robust operation and handling.
Spectralink 7202, 7212
• Color display
• Date and time in display*
• Auto key lock
• 12 different ringtones and adjustable ring volume
• Special ring tones for noisy environments
• Auto login – roaming between two different installations
• Auto-answer (B-answer)
• Alarm key – ready for alarm application**
• Alarm key speed dial
• Telephone book with 50 entries
• Call list of incoming/missed/received calls (up to 40 calls)
• Text message
• LED indication of incoming and unanswered calls
• Full Slot DECT radio
• Software Update Over The Air (SUOTA)
• Configuration Over The Air (COTA)*
• 15 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT, RU, TR)
• Subscriptions supported: 2
Spectralink 7212 Additional Features
• Headset jack
• Speaker on auto-answer
• Loud speaking/handsfree
• Vibrating alert
* System dependent feature. See Feature Reference Guide on support pages at
www.support.spectralink.com for details.
** Application dependent feature.