Versity 92 Series: Giving small talk a new meaning
This durable and lightweight smartphone provides the most reliable communication to voice-critical work environments.Find a Partner
Spectralink’s Versity 92 delivers secure enterprise-grade voice communication, a powerful processor, and exceptional durability and reliability for tough, fast-paced environments, in a compact smartphone.
A member of the trusted Versity smartphone family, Versity 92 is lightweight, durable, and built to perform with features that simplify daily tasks and provide reliable communication to mobile workers in harsh working environments. If you need high-quality voice communications, the built-in voice functionality gets the job done. Have task or role-based workflow? Add industry-specific applications to increase productivity and keep operations running smoothly. This all-in-one smartphone also offers Push-to-Talk, user-swappable battery, employee safety application, and industrial-grade scanner (optional).
Equipped with Spectralink’s best-in-class voice technology, you can count on Versity 92 for crystal-clear and secure voice quality required for noisy environments when hearing information the first time is critical for patient safety or customer satisfaction. Integration with leading UC platforms and Push-to-Talk functionality ensure seamless communication across the organization.
Versity 92 integrates with leading role-critical applications putting information and communication in hand to optimize workflows. Mobile workers can spend more time with patients or customers and less time traveling to answer phones or searching for information boosting productivity and improving quality service.
Employee safety is a top priority, and with built-in SAFE features like a dedicated alarm button and man down, employees have the reassurance of safety no matter where the job takes them. To protect company and customer or patient data, Versity 92 follows industry-leading security standards.
Stay connected with Versity 92
- Spectralink’s unmatched crystal-clear voice quality
- Optimized microphone design and placement for noise suppression and echo cancellation on every call
- Enhanced roaming and scanning between APs, preventing delayed or missed calls
- Built-in integration, including Microsoft, Cisco, RingCentral, and Zoom
- Rugged design to withstand drops and harsh cleaning agents
- IP65 rated to protect against dust and water
- Red Dot Award winner for durable and lightweight design
- Long lasting and shift swappable batteries extends uptime
- SAFE ‘man down’ features include panic buttons and motion sensors, reassuring workers of safety anywhere on the job
- The highest data security possible to keep your sensitive information protected
- Access to our ever-expanding, world-class ecosystem of industry-specific application partners to ensure workers have the tools they need to get the job done
- All-in-one device with calling, messaging, Push-to-Talk, camera, safety features, integrated industrial-grade scanner, and more
- Easy, screen-based navigation, even when wearing gloves
- Designed for convenience on the move, it’s the lightest device in its class
- Never wonder what’s happening with your enterprise mobility solution with valuable insights from AMIE® by Spectralink
- The AMIE® mobile analytics platform provides Telecom and IT administrators with an easy-to-understand dashboard for monitoring and managing fleets of shared enterprise devices
Spectralink is where voice, data and handheld mobility converge in industry-leading, enterprise-grade devices. Our mobile phones outperform the competition when it comes to battery health capabilities, voice quality, portability, durability, device management and professional services. We have the right people backing up our products to make mobility work for you.
How Versity 92 can support your industry
For retailers looking to empower their store associates with voice communication and future-proof their investment with application integration and smartphone capabilities
For non-clinical staff who need voice and task-based applications and who still need to be part of clinical communication and collaboration to ensure uninterrupted care
For operations teams who need to rapidly respond to production challenges and increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
Versity 92 Specifications
9240 Wi-Fi Smartphone
9253 Wi-Fi Smartphone w/ barcode scanner
• SDA450 Qualcomm Processor (8x A53 Core @1.8GHz)
• 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
• Dragontrail™ glass
• Luminance >310 cd/m^2
• Wakeup with double tap feature
• Bluetooth 4.2
• Support for Spectralink Voice Quality
• Handsfree Loudspeaker: 74db SPL @ 50cm
• 3-mic, echo cancellation, noise suppression, ultrasonic range
• Receiver Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
• Audio jack (3.5mm), 4-contact, CTIA and OMTP
• External Phone Charging Contacts (3 external pins)
• RTC backup cell
• Talk time (using Spectralink BizPhone): Up to 14 hours
• Standby (connected to Wi-Fi): Up to 184 hours
6.35oz (non-scanner), 7.1oz (scanner);
180g (non-scanner), 200g (scanner)
• Dimensions :
5.2″ x 2.6″ x 0.5″
(0.79″ bump out with scanner);
133mm x 66mm x 13.5mm
(20mm bump out with scanner)
• World facing camera 8 MP autofocus w/ flash
• Illumination: White (5700K)
• Aiming beam: Green dot (521nm)
• Type-C Connector
• 2 user-configurable buttons
• RGB LED notification (diffused)
• Vibration (motor >1.4g peak)
• Chemical and Disinfection resilience
• UV sanitizable
• Storage temperature: -40 to 70° C
• Integration with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for low-power scanning
• Desktop dual charger (phone/battery)
• 6-bay phone charger
• 6-bay battery charger
• Phone Belt Clip Holster
• Phone Holster
• Scanner Trigger Handle
• Wrist Strap/Lanyard
• Integration with major EMMs (e.g. VMWare, WorkspaceOne, MobileIron UEM, Microsoft Intune, SOTI MobiControl, Cisco Meraki MDM and IBM MaaS360)
• Advanced Logging and Phone configuration Features
• Push-to-Talk (PTT)
• SAFE features (Alarm button, motion detection)
• BizPhone Dialer
• Programmable Buttons
• Over-the-air configuration settings and updates
• PBX integration (SIP direct, gateway)
• Multilingual user interface
Versity 92 Series Chargers and Accessories
Complete your communication solution with Versity chargers and accessories. Spectralink offers versatile charging options with capabilities to power up multiple devices and batteries simultaneously. Standard charge time is 3.5 hours to 100%. Back-up batteries, lanyard, and holsters extend convenience on the move. The scanner trigger handle makes high-volume scanning efficient. Chargers and accessories are compatible with Versity 9240 and 9253 smartphones.
Versity 92 Multiple Handset Charger 6X
Can fit up to a total of 6 smartphones and includes a power supply.
Versity 92 Desktop Dual Charger
Charges one Versity 92 smartphone and one spare battery pack. Does not include power supply*, order separately.
Versity 92 Desktop Multi Battery Charger 6X
Can fit up to a total of 6 Versity 92 smartphone batteries and includes a power supply.
Versity 92 Battery
Standard 3040 mAh replaceable battery that can be used with 9240 and 9253 smartphones.
Versity 92 Desktop Charger
Charges one Versity 92 smartphone. Does not include power supply, order separately.
Versity 92 Lanyard
Neck/wrist lanyard with quick-release for Versity 92 smartphones.
Versity 92 Scanner Trigger Handle
Scanner trigger handle for 9253 smartphone.
Versity 92 Belt Clip Holster
Rotating swivel belt clip holster for Versity 92. Available for both 9240 and 9253 smartphones.
Versity 92 Fabric Holster
Nylon fabric holster with swivel belt clip for Versity 92. Suitable for both 9240 and 9253 smartphones.
Versity 92 Series Datasheets
Versity Spectralink Applications datasheet
Complete your Solution
AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Overview
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - US English
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - UK English
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - German
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - French
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Italian
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Dutch
AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Overview
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - US English
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - UK English
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - German
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - French
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Italian
- AMIE Advanced for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Dutch